PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING TO BE A VENDOR. NOTE: This option is to become a monthly vendor with a dedicated space within the Seminole Marketplace.
Thank you for Supporting your Special Needs Community by electing to be a weekly vendor in our Seminole Marketplace, located inside Seminole Towne Center Mall. You are invited to get out of the sun and enjoy an indoor event. We advertise this event on all social media, newspapers, and community billboards, including our local news affiliates. Banners will go up outside the store and inside the mall, alerting the public to come to join the festivities.
- Vendors will be set up in the H&M Store on the first floor across from JC Penny. H&M will be secured nightly by Mall Security, so your merchandise will be safe.
- We provide high-speed WiFi to all our vendors. Your cash apps or credit card readers will work anywhere within the Marketplace.
- Vendors are not required to open every weekend or may skip a day; however, vendors are responsible for covering or removing their products. There are no discounts, reductions, or credits given in monthly rent. Rent must be paid in full on or before the first of every month in order to secure a designated space inside the Marketplace.
- Vendors will receive up to a maximum of 10X10 space for selling every weekend in a designated area, which will become their space on a monthly basis.
- Vendors will be allowed to set up three days in advance beginning on Wednesday, August 2nd, and will have two days after the sale to break down.
- Vendors' products will be safely secured nightly at the close of the mall by security, who will securely lock down the facility.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, displays, table clothes that reach the ground if storing items under the tables, etc.
- Food vendors are welcome to attend if their products are prepackaged, such as cookies, cupcakes, etc. Cooking is not allowed inside this venue.
- It is important to note with all the scams out there, we will NEVER refer you to pay over the phone, pay by PayPal, Zelle, or any other form of payment. YOU CAN ONLY REGISTER & PAY HERE ON OUR WEBSITE. Mike Berren &/or Jamie Grover are the ONLY persons authorized to deal with vendors for this event. SO DON'T GET SCAMMED!
- Please contact Jamie Grover, Executive Director of Special Needs Advocacy Program, Inc., at 407 815-5050 or Mike Berren, Associate Director, at cell 407 415-4223 should you have any questions on what is or isn't allowed for this venue or if you have any specific questions or concerns.
This event is a fundraiser for the Special Needs Advocacy Program, Inc. There will be no refunds or credits issued for this event or spaces held.
NOTE: The monthly cost is only $360.00, which includes both days every weekend of the month. Setting up the day of the sale, either on Saturday or Sunday, is PROHIBITED!
SHARED SPACES BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS ARE NOT ALLOWED! VENDORS SHARING SPACE WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR VENDOR LIST AND NEVER ALLOWED TO ATTEND OUR EVENTS AGAIN! NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS RULE.
The event dates are as follows: Weekly on Saturdays beginning November 2023, from 11:00 to 7:30 p.m., and weekly on Sundays, Beginning November 2023, from Noon to 5:30 p.m.