PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING TO BE A VENDOR:
Thank you for Supporting your Special Needs Community by electing to be a vendor at this year's indoor "A Haunting Weekend At The Mall" inside Seminole Towne Center Mall. You are invited to get out of the sun and enjoy an indoor event. We are advertising this event on all social media, newspapers, and community billboards, including our local news affiliates. Banners will go up outside the store and inside the mall, alerting the public to come join the festivities on October 28th & 29th, 2023.
- Vendors selecting this option understand you are signing up for a space within the mall's public area, which will require you to set up the day you select to attend and break down afterward.
- Vendors will receive a maximum of 10X10 space for selling.
- Vendors requiring electricity will have to register on this website and enter the paid order number you will receive after completing and paying for your vendor space.
Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, displays, table clothes that reach the ground if storing items under the tables, etc.
- Food vendors are welcome to attend if their products are prepackaged, such as cookies, cupcakes, etc. Cooking is not allowed inside this venue.
- It is important to note with all the scams out there; we will NEVER refer you to pay over the phone, pay by PayPal, Zelle, or any other form of payment. YOU CAN ONLY REGISTER & PAY HERE ON OUR WEBSITE. Mike Berren, Associate Director of Special Needs Advocacy Program, Inc. & Jamie Grover, Executive Director, are the ONLY two persons authorized to discuss this event or ANY events we sponsor with you!
- Please contact Mike Berren at 407 415-4223 or Jamie Grover at (909) 838-1181 (cell) or our office at (407) 815-5050 should you have any questions on what is or isn't allowed for this venue or if you have any specific questions or concerns.
This event is a fundraiser for Special Needs Advocacy Program, Inc. There will be no refunds or credits for this event or spaces held.
NOTE: This is a two-day event with this option costing $50.00 for one day of your choice of the two days.
SHARED SPACES BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS ARE NOT ALLOWED! VENDORS SHARING SPACE WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR VENDOR LIST AND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND OUR EVENTS AGAIN! NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS RULE.
The event dates are as follows: Saturday, October28, 2023 (Hours 11 to 7:30) Sunday, October 29, 2023 (Hours 12 to 5:30)