PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING TO BE A VENDOR:
Thank you for Supporting your Special Needs Community by electing to be a vendor at this year's indoor "A Haunting Weekend At The Mall" inside Seminole Towne Center Mall. You are invited to get out of the sun and enjoy an indoor event. We are advertising this event on all social media, newspapers, and community billboards, including our local news affiliates. Banners will go up outside the store and inside the mall, alerting the public to come join the festivities on October 28th & 29th, 2023.
- Vendors will be set up in H&M Store on the first floor across from JC Penny. H&M will be secured nightly by Mall Security, so your merchandise will be safe.
- Vendors will receive a maximum of 20X20 space for selling.
- Vendors requiring electricity will have to register on this website and enter the paid order number you will receive after completing and paying for your vendor space.
- Vendors will be allowed to set up three days in advance beginning on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, and will have two days after the sale to break down.
- Again, Vendors' products will be safely secured nightly at the close of the mall by security, who will securely lock down the facility.
Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, displays, table clothes that reach the ground if storing items under the tables, etc. There is ample storage behind the sales floor to store Totes, Wagon, Merchandise, etc.
- Food vendors are welcome to attend if their products are prepackaged, such as cookies, cupcakes, etc. Cooking is not allowed inside this venue.
- It is important to note with all the scams out there, we will NEVER refer you to pay over the phone, pay by PayPal, Zelle, or any other form of payment. YOU CAN ONLY REGISTER & PAY HERE ON OUR WEBSITE. Mike Berren, Associate Director of Special Needs Advocacy Program, Inc. & Jamie Grover, Executive Director, are the ONLY two persons authorized to discuss this event or ANY events we sponsor with you!
- Please contact Mike Berren at 407 415-4223 or Jamie Grover at (909) 838-1181 (cell) or our office at (407) 815-5050 should you have any questions on what is or isn't allowed for this venue or if you have any specific questions or concerns.
This event is a fundraiser for Special Needs Advocacy Program, Inc. There will be no refunds or credits issued for this event or spaces held.
NOTE: This is a two-day event costing only $125.00 which includes both days. Vendors wishing to close down after the event closes on Saturday, July 1st., may do so; however, there are no refunds or credits given for this venue. Setting up the day of the sale, either on Saturday or Sunday, is PROHIBITED!
SHARED SPACES BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS ARE NOT ALLOWED! VENDORS SHARING SPACE WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR VENDOR LIST AND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND OUR EVENTS AGAIN! NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS RULE.
The event dates are as follows: Saturday, October28, 2023 (Hours 11 to 7:30) Sunday, October 29, 2023 (Hours 12 to 5:30)