PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING TO BE A VENDOR. NOTE: This option is to become a weekend vendor with a dedicated space within the Seminole Marketplace.
Thank you for Supporting your Special Needs Community by electing to be a weekly vendor in our Seminole Marketplace, located inside Seminole Towne Center Mall. You are invited to get out of the sun and enjoy an indoor event. We advertise this event on all social media, newspapers, and community billboards, including our local news affiliates.
- Vendors will be set up in the H&M Store on the first floor across from JC Penny. H&M will be secured nightly by Mall Security, so your merchandise will be safe.
- We provide high-speed WiFi to all our vendors. Your cash apps or credit card readers will work anywhere within the Marketplace.
- Vendors will receive up to a maximum of 10X20 space for selling every weekend in a designated area, which will become their space every month if you so choose.
- Vendors will be allowed to set up in advance of opening on Friday of any given month, and must breakdown by Tuesday following the weekend.
- Vendors' products will be safely secured nightly at the close of the mall by security, who will securely lock down the facility.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, displays, table clothes that reach the ground if storing items under the tables, etc.
- Food vendors are welcome to attend if their products are prepackaged, such as cookies, cupcakes, etc. Cooking is not allowed inside this venue.
- It is important to note with all the scams out there, we will NEVER refer you to pay over the phone, pay by PayPal, Zelle, or any other form of payment. YOU CAN ONLY REGISTER & PAY HERE ON OUR WEBSITE. Mike Berren &/or Jamie Grover are the ONLY persons authorized to deal with vendors for this event. SO DON'T GET SCAMMED!
- Please contact Jamie Grover, Executive Director of Special Needs Advocacy Program, Inc., at 407 815-5050 or Mike Berren, Associate Director, at cell 407 415-4223 should you have any questions on what is or isn't allowed for this venue or if you have any specific questions or concerns.
This event is a fundraiser for the Special Needs Advocacy Program, Inc. There will be no refunds or credits issued for this event or spaces held. PLEASE indicate the weekend you are paying for because, again, there are no refunds or swapping of dates allowed.
NOTE: This is a three-day event costing only $125.00, which includes all three days. Setting up the day of the sale day, is PROHIBITED!
SHARED SPACES BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS are NOT ALLOWED! VENDORS SHARING SPACE WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR VENDOR LIST AND NEVER ALLOWED TO ATTEND OUR EVENTS AGAIN! NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS RULE.